Level 1 services are available for all children, young people and parents living in Suffolk. There is no access criteria for this service; our free webinars can be found here.
Our Level 2 service offers up to 12 months of support with an initial phase of 10 weeks delivered in 90 minute sessions, including healthy lifestyle and physical activity components.
- Children between 5 – 18 years who have a BMI > 91st centile on the growth chart
- The child, young person and family must live in Suffolk
The clubs run throughout the year in spring, summer, autumn and winter. Families can self-refer (or be referred by a professional such as their GP or School Nurse) by completing an online referral form or calling 01473 718193.
LEVEL 3 – Intensive support you must be referred by your GP or health professional to be able to access this programme.
- Children between 5 – 18 years who have a BMI > 91st centile with comorbidities and require physiological, psychological, social, educational or emotional support.
- Children between 5 – 18 years who have a BMI > 95th centile without comorbidities or complex needs.
- Geographical criteria also apply due to commissioning criteria.
The next programmes are due to start in January 2021 in the Ipswich and West Suffolk areas. Health professionals please refer a child using the Sign up or Refer section.