Families and Young People Service
Our FREE OneLife Suffolk Family and Young Peoples service supports families, children and teenagers who want to achieve a healthier lifestyle. The service is delivered by our trained practitioners through interactive sessions that cover topics such as sleep, healthy eating, being active and the importance of looking after your well-being.
- Level 1 services are available for all children, young people and parents living in Suffolk. There is no access criteria for this service; our free webinars can be found here.
- Children between 5 – 18 years who have a BMI > 91st centile on the growth chart
- The child, young person and family must live in Suffolk
Refer into our Tier 2 children’s service by completing our online referral form.
Click here to sign up to our school programme
- Children between 5 – 18 years who have a BMI > 91st centile with comorbidities and require physiological, psychological, social, educational or emotional support.
- Children between 5 – 18 years who have a BMI > 95th centile without comorbidities or complex needs.
- Geographical criteria also apply due to commissioning criteria.
Refer into our Tier 3 multi-disciplinary weight management service by completing a referral form. You can view this HERE.