Welcome to the OneLife Suffolk Club!
The OneLife Suffolk Club is here to support you during and beyond your journey with OneLife. Club support and maintenance includes;
- Monthly newsletter offering top tips and support
- Access to video’s and podcast’s support and advice
- Drop in sessions so you can speak to us direct
- Quarterly community events
Registered members log in below
or Register your OneLife Suffolk membership card here
- Click here if you are Client enrolled in a Onelife Suffolk Programme
- Click here if you are a representative of an Organisation that refers into OneLife Suffolk
- Click here if you are a OneLife Staff member
I don’t have a OneLife Suffolk membership card. Find out how to get one here
Leeds Beckett University
With over 28,000 students and 2,900 staff, Leeds Beckett is one of the largest universities in the country. Leeds Beckett acts as the lead academic and research partner for OneLife Suffolk and provides research opportunities and clinical skills training.
Leeds Beckett University, formerly known as Leeds Metropolitan University and before that as Leeds Polytechnic, is a public university in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. It has campuses in the city centre and Headingley.
MoreLife is a leading provider of integrated healthy lifestyles services including effective weight management, physical activity, smoking cessation and health improvement programmes and has helped thousands of people to successfully lose weight. The company was founded by Professor Paul Gately, Professor of Exercise and Obesity at Leeds Beckett University, in 1999. Programmes include a combination of behaviour change, physical activity, nutrition education and lifestyle change with a strong focus on individual needs.