The OneLife Suffolk Club is here to support you during and beyond your journey with OneLife.
Club support and maintenance includes;
- Monthly newsletter offering top tips and support
- Access to video’s and podcast’s support and advice
- Drop in sessions so you can speak to us direct
- Quarterly community events
Registered members log in
or Register your OneLife Suffolk membership card here
What is the OneLife Suffolk Club?
Club membership is available free to clients who have accessed one of our services in the last 12 months, our partner organisations, or anyone who has attended any of our training programmes.
- How OneLife Suffolk are keeping you safe as we return to face-to-face
- Our new partnership with Suffolk FA
- Perseverance webinar
- Suffolk Day
- Our big win at the national Health Service Journal Awards
- Our open letter to the residents of Suffolk
- Health Walks are BACK
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle during Ramadan
- Become a Volunteer Activator!
- A reminder of OneLife Suffolk’s services
- Walk and Talk campaign
- Make Every Contact Count training
- Home School Support