Access to our support club will cease Friday 29th September inline with the close of One Life Suffolk services.
Club support and maintenance includes;
- Monthly newsletter offering top tips and support
- Access to videos, podcasts, support and advice
- Drop-in sessions so you can speak to us direct
- Quarterly community events
Registered members log in
or Register your OneLife Suffolk membership card here
What is the OneLife Suffolk Club?
Club membership is available free to clients who have accessed one of our services in the last 12 months, our partner organisations, or anyone who has attended any of our training programmes.
How to sign up to the OneLife Club:
Please watch the video below on how to sign up to the OneLife Club and access our maintenance support: https://youtu.be/I2yaAYLRGnQ
- We want to hear from you – client survey
- How OneLife Suffolk are keeping you safe
- Launch of NHS Better Health campaign
- How OneLife Suffolk are keeping you safe as we return to face-to-face
- Our new partnership with Suffolk FA
- Perseverance webinar
- Suffolk Day
- Our big win at the national Health Service Journal Awards
- Our open letter to the residents of Suffolk
- Health Walks are BACK
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle during Ramadan
- Become a Volunteer Activator!
- A reminder of OneLife Suffolk’s services
- Walk and Talk campaign
- Make Every Contact Count training
- Home School Support