OneLife Suffolk is a great place to work because we deliver programmes that change lives.
This page provides an overview of our current opportunities in the area.
Children activity & lifestyle leaders for clubs in Suffolk
MoreLife is looking for Lifestyle Leaders for a number of contracts. Lifestyle Leaders are expected to prepare and run lifestyles sessions in line with the clubs curriculum to parents and children, and to assist in the organisation and delivery of all group activities. This will lead to the provision of a safe play and educationally stimulating, fun environment for all individuals.
- Across Suffolk (Ipswich, Stowmarket, Haverhill, Bury St Edmunds & Lowestoft)
Flexible working hours/adhoc between 9am – 8pm
£9.90 per hour
View Job Description here
If you are interested in working for MoreLife as a Lifestyle Leader in one of the locations listed above, please download and complete the application form below.
Please send application forms to Dawn Henderson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Children’s Weight Management Practitioner-Waveney
37.5 hours (will incl evenings and weekends)
£18,000 pa plus 1% pension contribution rising to 3% by April 2019
Reporting to the Children’s Programme Coordinator/ Children’s Service Manager
Some of the Key responsibilities would include:
- Responsible for the delivery of the child weight management service which include family clubs, holiday clubs and school programmes.
- Following the curriculum, plan the sessions to be interactive and engaging, considering the needs of the clients in the group
- Facilitate lifestyle & activity sessions that are developmentally appropriate and relevant for all involved
The full job description and person specification can be found HERE
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Stop Smoking Manager OneLife Suffolk
£30,000 plus 1% pension contribution rising to 3% by April 2019
Reporting to the Strategic Contract Manager
The purpose of the role is to manage the internal planning, implementation, delivery, monitoring and ongoing improvement of OneLife Suffolk Stop Smoking Service. Responsible for the management of the stop smoking team and to enable and support contract delivery with commissioners
Smoking Cessation Practitioner- West and Waveney
We are currently recruiting for two Smoking Cessation Practitioners in two areas of Suffolk.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for leading groups of adults to enable them to quit smoking in an effective and sustainable way. Delivery should account for 80% of a practitioner’s time.
- Deliver a curriculum-based programme to both groups and on a 1:1 basis
- To support clients undertaking a harm reduction programme
- Use coaching strategies, including goal setting and behaviour therapy skills to negotiate change to overcoming barriers to achieve smoking cessation
Health Walk Leaders
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
High Volume of Applications
Positions may close earlier than stated due to a high volume of applications.