We understand that you may have concerns, therefore we want to share what measures we have put in place to keep our clients safe:
- We continue to follow the government guidance to keep our clients and our practitioners safe
- All of groups or clinics are at COVID-19 secure venues
- All clients must complete a consent form (either written or verbally) to confirm they are not showing any signs of ill-health when attending sessions
- Our practitioners wear PPE, with spare stock available for clients if required
- Hand sanitiser is readily available
- All touch points are cleaned before and after sessions
- Our client-facing staff have been offered the COVID-19 vaccination
- And we have a dedicated COVID-19 response team to provide guidance and review our safety measures
If you have any further questions or queries, please contact your practitioner, or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01473 718193.
Thank you for your co-operation and we look forward to seeing you again soon!