Now that restrictions are easing and things are open again, here at OneLife Suffolk we are starting to increase the number of face-face-face groups that we offer to our clients. However, we understand that you may have concerns, therefore we want to share what measures we have put in place to keep our clients safe:
- We continue to follow the government guidance to keep our clients and our practitioners safe
- All of groups or clinics are at COVID-19 secure venues
- All clients must complete a consent form to confirm they are not showing any signs of ill-health when attending sessions
- Our practitioners wear PPE, with spare stock available for clients if required
- Hand sanitiser is readily available
- All touch points are cleaned before and after sessions
- Our practitioners are testing twice weekly, and all of our client-facing staff have been offered the COVID-19 vaccination
- And we have a dedicated COVID-19 response team to provide guidance and review our safety measures
If you have any further questions or queries, please contact your practitioner, or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01473 718193.
Thank you for your co-operation and we look forward to seeing you again soon!