***Update 19/07/2021 *** With the easing of restrictions on Monday 19th July, OneLife Suffolk can confirm that we will continue to keep our COVID measures in place to protect the safety of our clients and practitioners at face-to-face clinics and groups.
We understand that you may have concerns, therefore we want to share what measures we have put in place to keep our clients safe:
- We continue to follow the government guidance to keep our clients and our practitioners safe
- All of groups or clinics are at COVID-19 secure venues
- All clients must complete a consent form (either written or verbally) to confirm they are not showing any signs of ill-health when attending sessions
- Our practitioners wear PPE, with spare stock available for clients if required
- Hand sanitiser is readily available
- All touch points are cleaned before and after sessions
- Our practitioners are testing twice weekly, and all of our client-facing staff have been offered the COVID-19 vaccination
- And we have a dedicated COVID-19 response team to provide guidance and review our safety measures
If you have any further questions or queries, please contact your practitioner, or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01473 718193.
Thank you for your co-operation and we look forward to seeing you again soon!