Our Health Walks
OneLife Suffolk offers a wide range of free Health Walks for anyone and everyone. There’s no need to book, and it’s a great way of getting more active and meeting new people. With over 200 walks available throughout the County and one for every ability using our 1- 5 grading system! Why walk? Walking is a great low impact exercise that can greatly benefit your health:
- increased cardiovascular and pulmonary (heart and lung) fitness
- reduced risk of heart disease and stroke
- improved management of conditions such as hypertension (high blood pressure), high cholesterol, joint and muscular pain or stiffness, and diabetes
- stronger bones and improved balance
- increased muscle strength and endurance
- reduced body fat.
And it’s a great way to make new friends. See our health walks by clicking on the tab above or here.