Suffolk How are you? Move more
The home of walking, cycling & horse riding in Suffolk.
What goes in – stays in!
they work for the whole community, providing quality facilities and opportunities to lead a healthier, active lifestyle.
British Heart foundation
One You Couch to 5K app
The One You Couch to 5K app gives you a choice of coaches and helps you track your progress.
Our free Active 10 walking tracker app takes away the guesswork. It shows how much brisk walking you’re doing and how you can do more. It’s easy to use and helps you set your goals for the day.
Strava is a social fitness network, that is primarily used to track cycling and running exercises, using GPS data although alternative types are available.
Are you overwhelmed, low stressed or anxious? If you are troubled by any of these things or know someone who is then we are here to help with a range of free and confidential support.
We provide support to help people make changes to improve their wellbeing and to help them cope with common mental health and emotional issues such as low mood, stress, anxiety and depression. The range of support includes:
- One-to-one support
- Self-help advice
- Workshop and group sessions
- Relationship counselling for couples individuals and families
- Courses to help you achieve a better sense of wellbeing and to manage issues such as stress worry and insomnia
- Help to access peer support and social groups
- Helping you find other support for issues affecting your wellbeing such as debt, housing and employment
Our service, for people who are 16 years and over can contact us by phone 0300 123 1503 or self-refer online via our website www.wellbeingnands.co.uk or by asking your GP or any other health or social care professional to refer on your behalf.