Keep Moving Suffolk
For general advice and guidance on how to keep or get active in and around your home click on the logo.
Suffolk How are you? Move more
What goes in – stays in!
they work for the whole community, providing quality facilities and opportunities to lead a healthier, active lifestyle.
British Heart foundation
Support and advice for your health conditions!
We provide support to help people make changes to improve their wellbeing and to help them cope with common mental health and emotional issues such as low mood, stress, anxiety and depression. The range of support includes:
- One-to-one support
- Self-help advice
- Workshop and group sessions
- Relationship counselling for couples individuals and families
- Courses to help you achieve a better sense of wellbeing and to manage issues such as stress worry and insomnia
- Help to access peer support and social groups
- Helping you find other support for issues affecting your wellbeing such as debt, housing and employment
Our service, for people who are 16 years and over can contact us by phone 0300 123 1503 or self-refer online via our website www.wellbeingnands.co.uk or by asking your GP or any other health or social care professional to refer on your behalf.