Suffolk How are you? Move more
What goes in – stays in!
they work for the whole community, providing quality facilities and opportunities to lead a healthier, active lifestyle.
British Heart foundation
Study after study has confirmed the benefits of keeping track of the food you eat and the activity you do. It’s simple – the more consistently you track your food intake, the more likely you are to lose weight.
These days so many of us use apps in our everyday life for anything from shopping to entertainment to travel, but have you considered using them to look after your wellbeing and mental health?
Support and advice for your health conditions!
Are you overwhelmed, low stressed or anxious? If you are troubled by any of these things or know someone who is then we are here to help with a range of free and confidential support.
We provide support to help people make changes to improve their wellbeing and to help them cope with common mental health and emotional issues such as low mood, stress, anxiety and depression. The range of support includes:
- One-to-one support
- Self-help advice
- Workshop and group sessions
- Relationship counselling for couples individuals and families
- Courses to help you achieve a better sense of wellbeing and to manage issues such as stress worry and insomnia
- Help to access peer support and social groups
- Helping you find other support for issues affecting your wellbeing such as debt, housing and employment
Our service, for people who are 16 years and over can contact us by phone 0300 123 1503 or self-refer online via our website www.wellbeingnands.co.uk or by asking your GP or any other health or social care professional to refer on your behalf.