This Privacy Notice sets out how MoreLife (OneLife Suffolk) handles, stores, uses and shares your personal information when it collects such information from you or from a third party.
The Data Controller is MoreLife Ltd at Churchwood Hall Leeds, Leeds Beckett University, Headingley Campus, Leeds, LS6 3QJ.
What we collect and how we use personal data
MoreLife processes personal data of individuals and these include names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses. MoreLife processes personal data to enable it provide health -related services to its service users, to maintain accounts and records as well as promote its services.
MoreLife does not sell personal information to anyone and only share it with third parties who are facilitating the delivery of MoreLife’s services.
How we share your personal information
MoreLife may need to share your personal information with other organisations. Where such sharing is necessary, we will comply with the requirements of the GDPR on data sharing. The types of organisations / groups that we may share personal data with are set out below:
- Healthcare professionals
- Social & welfare organisations
- Local councils
- Business associates
- Families, associates, representatives of the person whose personal data is processed
- Service providers
Your rights as a Data Subject
You have the following rights in relation to your personal information which you can exercise by sending an email to email@example.com, or by writing to the Data Protection Officer at the following address:
Dr Rita Esen, Data Protection Officer, MoreLife (UK) Ltd, Churchwood Hall, Leeds Beckett University, Headingley Campus, Leeds, LS6 3QJ.
- Right to request access to your personal information and information relating to our use and processing of your personal information;
- Right to request that we restrict our use of your personal information;
- Right to receive your personal information in a structured commonly-used and machine-readable format or transmit the data directly to another Data Controller;
- Right to object to the processing of your personal information for certain purposes such as direct marketing and profiling;
- Right to request your personal information to be erased where it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected
- Right to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information where the processing of your data is based on consent.
- Right related to automated decision
How long we retain your personal information
We will retain your personal information for no longer than necessary taking into account the following:
- The purpose(s) for which we are processing your personal information, such as whether it is necessary to continue to store that information in order to perform our obligation under a contract;
- Whether we have any legal obligation to continue to process your personal information such as any recordkeeping obligations imposed by an applicable law;
- Whether we have a business reason to continue to process your personal information;
For more information on how long personal data is retained, please contact MoreLife’s Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
How we secure your personal information
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure your personal information and protect it against unauthorised or unlawful processing as well as against its accidental loss or destruction or damage including:
- Using secure servers to store your personal information;
- Using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software or other similar encryption technologies to encrypt confidential data in transit and at rest;
- Verifying the identity of individuals that access your personal information;
- Providing access to the minimum personal data necessary, using appropriate restrictions and anonymisation/pseudonymisation whenever possible
Questions and Concerns
If you have any question or concern on how we collect, handle, store or secure your personal information, contact our Data Protection Officer using the details below:
Dr Rita Esen MoreLife (UK) Ltd Churchwood hall Leeds Beckett University Headingley Campus Leeds, LS6 3QJ Tel: 0113 812 5233 Email:email@example.com
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority and for the UK this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details are:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Tel: 0303 123 1113
MoreLife is committed to delivering the best possible service to its clients. The staff and management are accountable to clients, client representatives, commissioning authorities and the local community in delivering services of the highest standard.
From time to time things may not run as smoothly as they should and sometimes misunderstandings occur. Left unresolved a small difficulty can become a serious issue, which is something we all want to avoid. It is very important that any concerns are raised as quickly as possible. Most complaints can and should be dealt with immediately, as it is often very difficult to make a judgement on a matter some weeks later.
Read our external complaints policy here.
MoreLife recognises that it has a responsibility to take a zero-tolerance approach to modern slavery and human trafficking, by ensuring that its organisation and supply chain is free from such activity.