OneLife Suffolk is a great place to work because we deliver programmes that change lives.
This page provides an overview of our current opportunities in the area.
Children activity & lifestyle leaders for clubs in Suffolk
MoreLife is looking for Lifestyle Leaders for a number of contracts. Lifestyle Leaders are expected to prepare and run lifestyles sessions in line with the clubs curriculum to parents and children, and to assist in the organisation and delivery of all group activities. This will lead to the provision of a safe play and educationally stimulating, fun environment for all individuals.
- Across Suffolk (Ipswich, Stowmarket, Haverhill, Bury St Edmunds & Lowestoft)
Flexible working hours/adhoc between 9am – 8pm
£11 per hour
View Job Description here
If you are interested in working for MoreLife as a Lifestyle Leader in one of the locations listed above, please download and complete the application form below.
Please send application forms to Dawn Henderson at email@example.com
Children’s Services Programme Coordinator – 12 month fixed term maternity cover contract- Mid Suffolk
37.5 hours (will incl evenings and weekends)
£22,000 pa plus 1% pension contribution rising to 3% by April 2019
Reporting to the Children’s Programme Coordinator/ Children’s Service Manager
Some of the Key responsibilities would include:
- To co-ordinate the organisation and delivery of all Children’s Services which include family, holiday and school programmes in the locality, ensuring the programmes are planned, the venues are sourced and the delivery staff timetabled to deliver the sessions.
- To provide feedback on the Children’s Services, delivery and curriculum in your locality.
- To provide delivery for an evidence based behavioural change healthy lifestyle programme for children, if necessary.
The full job description and person specification can be found HERE
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Smoking Cessation Practitioner- West and Waveney
We are currently recruiting for two Smoking Cessation Practitioners in two areas of Suffolk.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for leading groups of adults to enable them to quit smoking in an effective and sustainable way. Delivery should account for 80% of a practitioner’s time.
- Deliver a curriculum-based programme to both groups and on a 1:1 basis
- To support clients undertaking a harm reduction programme
- Use coaching strategies, including goal setting and behaviour therapy skills to negotiate change to overcoming barriers to achieve smoking cessation
Health Walk Leaders
Email email@example.com for more information.
High Volume of Applications
Positions may close earlier than stated due to a high volume of applications.